Sunday, January 04, 2009

JUST THINKING...

I wanted to post about these over the holidays but time got away from me.

I don't know about you, but chocolate covered cherries are one of my favorite things (I have quite a few you know). I love that they are so cheap around the holidays and can be found at most stores. I always try to pick up a few boxes, but they are gone before I know it. There are some hazards to eating them (besides the obvious weight gain) like dripping the inside out. I am always tempted to look at the middle and have ended with a mess a few times!Like the time I dripped some of the syrup onto the telephone key pad, that was bad. Mm, good.






2 comments:

Dina said...

I have tried to be a fan of choc covered cheeries....BUT I CAN'T DO IT!!! so bless you for loving them soo much, at least I know if I ever get a box...mail it to YOU!!

Dianne said...

That too is one of my favorites! When I was a child, each of us got our own box of chocolate covered cherries for Christmas.