Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MOVING FORWARD, slowly

The weather has been COLD lately (if you haven't noticed), and we all know that tends to slow progress down. I kind of works for me since I am not as motivated to get out in the cold weather either. And I DO want to keep up with the progress of the house so slow and steady it is! We braved the temperatures Sunday to take a peak at the latest updates. I think it is really coming along nicely. Almost twins, Papaw and Levi.
You know my baby can't be left out of a photo opportunity!

Coming up the hill, one of the first places you can get a good look.


Almost home.




Around the back. This is the start of the hill that we spent so much time on this summer, straight down to the right.



3 comments:

Frankie said...

Looks wonderful!!

Dianne said...

It looks great! I didn't realize it had a deck all around. It reminds me of an enlarged version of Judy and Woodie's house at the lake.

Dina said...

I loooooove the wrap around Lanai..(porch) that is gonna be one niiiiice house..