Friday, January 09, 2009

TURNING ON THE LIGHT

My morning view. This is made a few minutes after sun rise. My first visions were of a line of gold, low and flat. Naomi wanted to take a picture, I didn't want to go out in the cold. Now that I see the beauty I was able to capture from my kitchen window (without going outside) I am sorry I don't have a picture to share. It was really beautiful. Winter time.
Beautiful.
Now, I'm sitting here enjoying the evening. I notice that I haven't updated on my new look (other than the candle holders) and wanted to take a picture of the rug we put in the kitchen area. I really like it and am going to paint my grout the color of the middle color. Once I took the first picture, I realized it didn't show the real color. That's why there are two. So, I couldn't resist taking a picture of Joe and went for the one that shows a more natural light. Well, I wasn't happy with results, so I took another one with a different light. I was very pleased with the results. Now the kids have gathered around to play on the carpet.
I thought I would bring some light to your day.

Nice and bright, even flash looks clean and shiny.


More natural colors, dirt and all.



The first one, not looking right.




Very pleased, I captured Joe in true form.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I really like your rug. I am looking forward to seeing all the changes to your house. It looks like you have been busy!

Dina said...

I look forward to seeing your house one day tooo :)!! Rug is pretty.

Dina said...

oh yeah, beautiful pictures of the sky...