Thursday, April 16, 2009

DINNER

I made a quiche for dinner Wednesday that was so good, I felt like I
wanted to cook it again. Knowing my family as I do, they would have
wondered what was up. Plus, I don't want to encourage that type of
repition. You know the old saying, "varity is the spice of life".

So, plan B. Chicken pot pie! Always wanting to try something
different, the receipe said cresent rolls could be substituted for the
tradional top. I added the extra flair and the family loved it!!! They
thought I had worked extra hard (you know, cutting up the rolls).

Being the health nut I am, I had to add another dish. Do I REALY need
to say more?

2 comments:

Dina said...

Alika would loooove all your homecooked meals. I try, but Im not inspired. I need a nice big kitchen!! thats my excuse and I'm STICKIN TO IT!!!

Kathy said...

Dina-my rule of thumb is it has to take 30 minutes or less. With little hands on time.

I like your reasoning....I would stick to it too! Especially if I had to get ready for the beach everyday.