Tuesday, April 28, 2009

FREE MONEY

Now that I have tried it twice and saved a total of $40, I want to share with you one of my new finds.

www.couponmom.com

One of the magazines that I read recently had several websites listed to save money. This one has a lot to offer with bigger discounts than I have found everywhere else. Of course that's not saying much because there is so much out there!

Now before I shop I try to stop there first and see if what I am interested in is offered. Both times it was successful! I'm sold, now I want to spend some time just really looking at her sight and seeing what is out there....free, discounted, just for looking.

If you go to the sight, let me know what you think and if you were successful!

1 comment:

Frankie said...

checking it out right now.
thanks Kathy.