Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HAPPY EARTH DAY

My kids celebrated Earth Day at school today with various "green"
ideas. Levi watched a movie while Naomi's class got to decorate this
bag and make an object out of recycled items.

She was SO worried that she was going to miss school and miss out on
the fun day. Yesterday she came home after school and complained of a
stomach ache. By 8 pm she was SICK in the bathroom and I was worried
too!

As you can see, she made a full recovery and was able to enjoy the day.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I'm so glad she is okay. I love the bag she designed for you. I am depending on our children to help save our earth and keep it healthy! Love you all!!!!

Dina said...

oh im soo glad she's feeling better!!! Kathy you always stay sooo fit!! what is the secret?? are you a healthy food gal or organic??? your soo skinny!! i want that too!!!

Kathy said...

Dina-There is no secret to the way I look. I have been blessed with good genes and have always been small.

It comes with good and bad. People have always made comments on my size, especially when I became a hairstylist. Many people have told me I need to eat, I look anarexic and other things that really bother me. Now that I'm older I am very thankful to be small and since I had kids as least I have a figure!!!

I DO like to eat healthy and in moderation, because I love candy and junk and feel guilty if I don't. I know better, it is my body and I'm responsible for it.

Now, if I could just work out more...