Saturday, April 18, 2009

NEW HOUSE PICTURES

We went to the farm for a few hours yesterday to check on the progress of the house. It is really taking shape and very exciting! Let's see if I get all the details right. Levi taking some scrap tubing for his own project. He is near the front door.
I don't think I have shown this angle. The drive is to the left. This is looking at the back steps.

The Basement looking out from the stairs.


Standing at the top of the Basement stairs taking a look down the hall toward the Bedrooms.



Standing at the end of the hall looking toward the Great room. The hardwood floors are beautiful!

Joe in the Kitchen, showing off the custom Cherry cabinets. They have a beautiful shine, I love the color!

Standing near the windows in the Great room. The Mudroom is to the left, notice the doors on the right and all the beautiful cabinets.

One of the Bedrooms. They have nice ceiling fans in all the rooms with hardwood and tile throughout. Cool and low maintenance!

The outside deck looking out over the garage. The stone is for the fireplace and wood burning stove.

The fireplace, nice detail and good insert. I think they are going to love it. We sure do!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Dina said...

I am just MAD about this house!!! Its gorgeous!!! many bbq's & board games there I bet!!!!