Sunday, August 16, 2009

GETTING BACK TO REALITY......sort of.


We went to see the Revolutionary war reenactment today with my brother, his son, and some of my brother friend's and some of their family. It was a great day! The actors did a great job (despite the heat and sunshine) and we got a nice visit in.

I decided I wanted to post several of the pictures but after posting so many of our vacation on the blog, I decided to link it to my other blog. I'm not sure what I am doing, just thought I would give it a try. I may decided to do more pics like that, but you'll be the first to know! So, if your up for viewing more pics of our day.....you'll have to wait due to technical difficulties. I hope to have those pics soon.

2 comments:

Dina said...

wow, thats really cool..goood experience!!! again, lookin gooood!

Frankie said...

I enjoyed seeing all your fun family pictures, really neat.