Monday, August 03, 2009

MEMORIES

We are living the good life! Vacationing with my parents, at my Aunt and Uncle's condo we have see some interesting stuff. Just the fact that we are staying on one of the best Boardwalks on the beach, has been interesting in itself. We have had a couple of severe thunderstorms that bring excitement with them, and the beauty of the ocean can not be compared with anything else.

We have been advised to do several of the local trademark activities and had a few goals on our own. So far, I am succeeding in mine (crabs everyday!!!). The kids got to take a para sailing trip that took them 800ft. in the air and dipped them in the water. Joe and Elijah got to drive Sea doos and the kids got to ride on the back. Elijah rented a scooter and plenty of time playing cards and having fun with our family. The water is cool, but refreshing! The best part of it is....it's only Monday! I know the week will go by fast but we are having fun.Elijah and Levi
Elijah, Naomi and Levi hanging around.

Pop and Naomi collecting muscles.


Fresh caught Flounder.




Rescued Horseshoe Crab.




The kids WAY UP THERE!


Kids getting ready for their dip.



Beautiful sunrise on the water.


The crew, from left to right: Pop, Kathy, Meme, Pernell, Naomi, Jim, Cindy, Pretty Girl, Levi, Joe and Elijah.



After the storm. The water was so high, we saw a kid on his boogie board out on the street.



Bird intersection......which way do I go, which way do I go???



Sunrise on the ocean. You can tell we don't get up too early around here.


Looking out off our balcony.



Fun with Jelly fish (I made him pose for me!) I don't think he really minded.



The first storm blowing in. It was a doosy!




Meme helping out with my goal!




Looking up at our condo.



Pop says, "welcome, make yourself at home!"




Future entertainment. Little known fact (to me) when the Jelly fish are cold they constrict, when they are warm, they expand and when left out in the sun, they dissolve.





Our greeting from Uncle Jim.


2 comments:

Dina said...

OH IM SOOO JEALOUS!!! I love each picture!!!! it looks like a wonderful time...the storm picture is cool. I always like when its dark out in the water (black clouds hovering) and sunshine in front of it!!! wish we were there!!

Katie Bowen said...

I love your photos! Your family is lovely and obviously full of humor! The jellyfish reminds me of my childhood in San Francisco--thanks for sharing, Kathy! HI DINA!!!!!