Friday, August 28, 2009

MY LIFE IS FULL OF DIVERSITY

I have had so much on my mind for the last couple of weeks, well, really, the last year. On one hand I feel like I am spinning my wheels and on the other I feel as if my life is in fast motion and I am being left behind. Don't get me wrong, I am loving my life, I just want it to slow down so I can put the effort into what I really want out of life. Just to give you a glimpse into my life, this is it in no specific order.

Music-singing and listening. Selling a great Pearl drum set sadly.
Phone calls
Emails
Paying bills
Cooking
Cleaning
Making Family Reunion plans
Serving at church
Yard sale
Puppies
Swim pool
Solar panels
Reading
Weeding
Making jewelry
School transport
Homework
Exercise
Fishing
Hairstylist
Transport to weekly mowing job
Fixing up a shed
Parenting (the toughest job of all) but I love it more than anything else. I'm blessed with some wonderful kids!


Doesn't sound to bad, when I write it down. I hope that those reading this feel as blessed as I do. I have so many good, wonderful people and things in my life I just want to tell the world.

1 comment:

Dina said...

i know the feeling....i have a 45 reasons to be inspired...maybe i'll post it...its good