Thursday, June 21, 2007

COMMENTS

Summer has proven to be more of a challenge than I thought. Some of the best made plans have been broken and rearranged. I am finding that is more of the norm than the exception these days. But with that said, it's all OK, we are making it work.

With three kids in private school I am trying to work as much as I can, going in early when needed. Now anyone who knows me knows that I am NOT a morning person. Don't get me wrong, I love the morning. Getting up early, reading the newspaper, sipping coffee. The problem is, with it being summer the kids have a lot more going on. Joe is doing his best to help with the transportation as much as he can and so far we have been making it work. This leads to the title of this post.

One of the first I heard was when I offered a client a 8:00 appointment. He hesitantly ask, is that AM? Laughing, I said yes and so did he.

Yesterday I went in at 7:30 am. This client ask if I was kidding. I told him I wished I was but if he wanted to get in that would be it.

The best is tomorrow, I will be in bright and early at 7am!!! I ask my client what was good for them and this is what she said, laughing (I thought she was kidding). So I took the challenge, knowing that she was not a morning person and said, "If you can do it, so can I".

I don't know if I can keep up these early mornings but I love the business and I get to spend more time with my kids. THANK YOU CLIENTS for working with me!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Glad to hear things are working out for your schedule. Keep the kids up late and they will sleep in while the babysitter is there.;) Chicken and dumplings is comfort food, just what you need when you are working so hard.

Dina said...

I looooove the morning!! I guess I got used to it when I would go to work with my Dad when I was young. there was something cool about going out when its dark and watching the sun come up and the "world" begins...good luck!