Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

This is the day we celebrate our fathers. I have one of the best ones that ever lived. He has taught me more about life than he will ever know. Being a handyman and letting me hang out with him I learned about construction. How to mow the grass, drive a car, buy a car, and live life while having fun. He has taught me to camp, fish and to help others and so many other things that I'm sure the list would go on and on. THANKS DAD for all that you have done for me and my family! WE LOVE YOU!!! Joe Dad, he is so special. He has many, many great qualities. Levi says he is a great Dad, likes to fish and spend time with his children. Naomi says he likes to have a good time, tucks me in at night and takes care of me. Elijah says that he has taught me many things.
Paul, Joe's dad takes time to fish with Naomi. Joe has this to say about his dad. He is insightful, helpful, and takes the time to spend many lunches with me. I love you dad.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Pop says thank you. He really enjoyed this post. We are looking forward to a visit and building more memories. We love you!

Dina said...

Isn't pictures of the past incriminating??!!! I think I look kinda cool, Tiki will look back and snicker at the sight of a old photo!! Adorable.