Wednesday, June 27, 2007

WHAT IS A SPIRITUAL TOOLBOX



What is a Spiritual Toolbox?


A spiritual toolbox is a guide to help you become more aware of not only yourself but your surroundings by teaching you how to use energies with known associations for your particular intention. Utilizing all aspects of a spiritual toolbox will bring you closer every day to what you desire.


I wanted to announce the re-opening of my dear friends business. She is the proud owner of http://www.innertrinsix.com/ which is the home of the spiritual toolbox. She has taken great pride in her work as she has spent countless hours on research and detail. Her boxes are made with love and care and meant to be touched! You can tell by the beautiful wood and all of the fabulous things inside that make up the toolbox.










I have the astrological one for my sign, Scorpio. The artwork is unique and inspiring. I was moved by my toolbox and its contents. It was something I was not expecting and felt like it came at such a good time. I think there is definitely a need for this product in every one's lives. I see it as a tool to better enrich your life. I am always open to ways to better myself and this is a easy way to do it.










Take a moment and go to her web-site and let me know what you think. I have too many to pick a favorite, but I would love to hear what you think about the fabulous artwork!!







4 comments:

Dina said...

looks good, if you don't mind, i'd like to put a post on my blog with her websit too ( FREE ADVERTISEMENT :)) is that okay??

I like the artwork and the idea. I'm sure all that love & hard work will make others happy!!!!

let me know...

Dina said...

Kathy,
I put it on....I don't think you'll mind !!! did u do the artwork?? its very pretty and unique!

Kathy said...

Dina-Thanks for the great compliment! I WISH I had done the artwork!!

Thank you also for the mention on your blog. She was very happy to hear about it!

Dianne said...

Good to see Kim is continuing with her toolboxes. She does good work.