Saturday, June 30, 2007

INTRODUCING......

Introducing the newest member in our circle of friends. Mary Lillian Robey, aka Lilli. In these pics she is 4.5 months old. She is the daughter of one of my grade school friends, Leah. We get to see each other about every six weeks when I do her hair, which is not often enough. Life with little ones is not always good for friendships but we are making it work. Lilli is a big girl, the first time I saw her she was sooo tiny. It doesn't take long!
Lilly and big sis, Camelia Kay. One of the oldest young people I know! She has a great sense of style and is not afraid to show it. I know she is going to keep her momma young!!
The girls of the family. Leah, Camelia, and Lilli.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

So glad to see Leah and her girls. There is nothing like old friendships from childhood. Cherish them!