Saturday, June 02, 2007

WE'RE DOING FAIRLY WELL

This is the BIG weekend! We started it off right by buying the unlimited ride band on Thurs. night, inviting Georgia and finding a friend there for Levi. At first I thought we might be able to stay together but the girls were just under the limit on some of the bigger rides and Levi did not want to be subjected to the "kiddie" rides all night. We had a blast! Donated by playing some of the games that I never win (not that I ever win anyway) and got lots of exercise by walking back and forth from the "big rides" to the "kiddie" section. We stopped at the dollar tree before we went and got some candy but in the end we couldn't pass up the cotton candy! Boy vs. girls. Levi wanted to spin the heck out of this ride and the girls didn't! It was just after we had eaten a big dinner, I don't know WHAT he was thinking!!!
Check out Naomi's face! I went with her after this run and we went even faster, I would have loved to see the look on her face then!
The girls hamming it up for the camera! They were so brave.
Cotton candy, a fairs not complete without it!
Being the good friend I am, I couldn't send our friend home without being sugared up, hair painted and tattooed!!!

2 comments:

Dina said...

Kathy- that is such a GREAT SHOT of her coming down the slide. OMG! frame that puppy! Levi, wanting to spin after eating...well thats just BOYS ISN'T IT??!!! looks fun...

Dianne said...

You make me want to get my paints out. Looks like you all are having a lot of fun and the summer is just starting.