Saturday, February 16, 2008

FINDING MY WAY

These were taken in the early 80's. In high school I had always dreamed of being a photographer but never thought I could make a living out of it. I had a way with doing hair so this just seemed natural. Molly was always willing to be my guinee pig, even after many upset hairdos, she would come back for more. I don't know if it was the pressure from me, or the lack of anything better to do. So, any way, we made do with the tools we had and this is the result. I developed them in my photography class and not quite sure where the actual photos are. Now when I look at them, I see that we could have done them sooo much better but it is what it is. She doesn't look too bad for being a product of the 80's!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I love it! You both have always had that gift. The love of style and make-up. You were such good friends too (most of the time).

Thanks for the good memories!

Dina said...

awwww how CUTE!!! My sister, NEVER wanted me around....but then we got closer.

dlyn said...

Love this post - and the hairdos!