Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WHAT WE WOKE UP TO

I got some really cool shots, but some really crummy weather. It snowed last night around 5 and was beautiful, comming down like a blizzard. Then, about the time we went to bed the sleet started. I must admit, the kids were hoping for a snow day, and since it was my day off, I didn't mind. The catch to that is, a snow day. This is no kind of weather to enjoy, unless you can appreciate the beauty and like to take pictures. It rained all morning, which was nice because the snow/ice melted and didn't cause too many driving problems. We had movies and games for the kids but I pray it doesn't freeze back over tonight and keep them out of school tomorrow!

I don't think we had any damage, but driving around I saw lots of limbs on the ground. Ice is hard on the trees, but makes for a pretty picture!

2 comments:

Dina said...

cool shots!! I meant to comment about your classes. that sounds fun. Alika & I make classes fun. we both seem to be the class clown.

Dianne said...

Beautiful photos! School is out here again too.