Friday, February 15, 2008

WEBKINS and more

For those of you who are new to the term, Webkins is a stuffed animal that comes with an online personality. For the price of $10-$12 you can own one too! You get a years membership on the web and the animal is yours to keep. You get to play games, have your own room, friends and much more. I admit, I am one of the last ones to get into these things but with growing kids you get exposed, and you can only say NO for so long. I must admit, they are cute too! The only thing is, I don't like for my kids to be on the internet without supervision so, time is limited. They aren't too happy about this, but it's take it or leave it. Levi and Naomi with Lisa, Bobby and Axel.
Levi with Bobby under his arm and his Lego mindstorm in its most basic form.
There's been more tooth pulling going on. Levi is set to loose his molers next, this is the first of four, look out! He is NOT keen on pulling teeth.

2 comments:

Dina said...

That is cute. I don't even want Tiki exposed to that YET ...ONLY because if she gets hooked, it's like the TV....and I have ENOUGH problems with the TV. but I will give in in a few years I'm sure!!!

Levi, don't forget the toothfairy!

Dianne said...

Levi doesn't look near as happy in the last photo.
I must have missed the Webkin. When did they get them? They look cute.