Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

We finally went back to school and work today after the snow and ice melted. The kids were ready, with valentines parties on their minds. They were wired when I picked them up, full of cookies, candy and good times. I told them last night to expect a surprise for dinner tonight. All of them quized me trying to find out what the big surprise was, but I held out.

So without further ado, THE BIG SURPRISE The tradional ring, made just for valentines day!
More cookies, just to put them (or me) over the edge.
Naomi's valentine box, complete with open and shut door. Levi's class used a big decorated envelope and Elijah's class didn't get to celebrate. I think they are trying to discourage the love in teenagers (good luck).

I hope you all had a day filled with love, whether it be from someone close to you or distant. Peace and love to you all!

3 comments:

Dina said...

YUMMY!!! did you make that??!! is it like Pizza??? my kinda food!!

Kathy said...

Dina-Yes, I made it but it is not what you would expect. It is cresent rolls filled with spinach, roasted red pepper and tuna and cheese. It is our 30 minute meal, start to finish.

Dianne said...

Happy Valentines Day to you all!
Your family is so lucky to have such a talented and artistic Mom.