Friday, August 01, 2008

MORE PARTY PEOPLE

After having such a good time at Danny's birthday party, we decided to do the same for Mitch a week later. Only this was a surprise! We met him out at a restaurant that has live music saying it was the band we wanted to see. He was (acted) very surprised and seemed to have a great time. With a few extra trills hopefully we made his day memorable. I love the look on Danny's face, mission accomplished.
What Mitch really looks like.
I couldn't pass up this picture of the cutest couple ever.
Mitch and Paula busting a move.
Ta Da! The biggest and BEST birthday surprise ever. Thanks to PJ. I have been wanting to get my friends together for a long time and this was a perfect opportunity. Gregg is a musician and wanted to see the band, I wanted to introduce my friends and we had a free babysitter. PJ called her friends to join us and the you see the end results. Hopefully we will get to see each other more often now that everyone has met.

It certainly looks like Mitch had a good time. Do you think he could have used a turbo fan after this picture was taken???

No comments: