Monday, December 15, 2008

ANOTHER PIECE OF CHRISTMAS

Part of my Christmas tradition is getting Santa out. He is part of my childhood that I have had since very young. Mom can tell more about how I got him, but the part that I remember, is that she had a friend that was a florist and owned her own shop. We went one day and I got to pick out something and St. Nick is what I picked. It plays Jingle Bells and my kids LOVE IT. He started out under the tree but hasn't been there since. I find it in their rooms or by the TV. He has become something of an heirloom that I hope my kids will remember how much they loved.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Yes, you remember right. Does he rock too? You have always loved him.

Kathy said...

Mom-he rocks and is in pretty good condition considering he is kept in the attic.

Dina said...

we too used to have MUGS that had the SAME FACE!!! I've forgotten all about those...until i see this.. I used to drink my hot cocoa in it.