Tuesday, December 30, 2008

LOOKING A LITTLE DEEPER

These are a few more pictures from Christmas ( I told you I had quite a few). This tells a little more about the time I spend with my family. Of course, it is a little different at the holidays but similar still the same. After the kids had found their Santa gifts I look up and this is what I see. Butter just sitting under the tree. She stayed just like this for what seemed to be 5 minutes. It doesn't seem like a long time but to her it is!
Going for an updated picture of the grandkids. We decided that next time it will be before we open presents!

Typical Pop. Christopher likes to get into the action too!


Typical Pop. Molly does not like to get into the action too!



One of the favorite gifts from bingo. Hannah trying to look normal (one of her favorite poses).




4 comments:

Dianne said...

I think Butter was looking for her gift. She just couldn't believe there were all those gifts and none for her or Flash!

Kathy said...

Mom-maybe so, maybe so...

Dina said...

I was thinking that when I saw the picture of Butter!!! "WHERE IS MY BONE?" or treat?!

Frankie said...

when I first saw butter I thought she was a toy!
great pictures.
and a good time was had one and all.

Happy New Year!!