Sunday, December 28, 2008

TIME WELL SPENT

As you can tell by my lack of postings, we got busy. Like everyone else this time of year, when I did get a free moment, I wasn't quite sure what I should do (first). So, I let the time pass by and now that things are calming down I can look back and see how much fun we DID have. It is always fun at my parent's house. It always changes, what's going on at the time, but we usually have company (more family) and when we don't we pass the time playing games and just hanging out. These are just a few of the pictures I took, but there are plenty more where these came from. So, to start we have.... The demolition of the gingerbread house made at Thanksgiving. They have been so patient knowing that Christmas was the time to feast!
Emily with the hot outfit of the day. Meme bought matching outfits for her and Naomi-it was a hit!

We tried something a little different this year. We played bingo for prizes and everyone was a winner!


My house with my best friend Kimberly (in the middle) and Julie and Joslyn on the left.



THE CUTEST BABY, EVER! Jack, stylin' as usual.




2 comments:

Dianne said...

Great photo-documentary! We did have fun and looks like you and Kim did too. Jack sure looks older than 7 3/4 months.

Dina said...

great posts!!! Man Emily & their outfits look HOT!!! JACK LOOKS SOOO MUCH OLDER..He has SOUL thats why!!!