Tuesday, December 09, 2008

THE HOUSE as of this weekend

It's getting there, slowly but surely. We haven't been to the farm together as a family since it got cold but, we have been hearing lots about Joe's parent new home. Joe couldn't stand it any longer and had to go see for himself. I had lots to catch up with at home so I opted for the pics and stories. View from one entrance to the farm (is set way back off the road). I'm not good at distance, I would guess several blocks???
This is the same hill, to the right, we were taking the wagon rides down. It looks really big next to Naomi!

The drive.


Other side of the drive.



What you all were waiting for! The posers.




What a view!!!





My boy, he has gotten so big this year. I'm sure Mamaw and Papaw are looking at him as someone who can really help out on the farm.






Princess. The one who really WILL help out on the farm.


Of course, all my kids are looking forward to helping out.




2 comments:

Dina said...

love it...i love posers...coming from a family of posers ha ha,,,MUST run in the family !!!

Dianne said...

I am anxious to see the finished house. Looks like a great retirement home! I agree with Dina...I love the POSERS! Too cute!