Tuesday, December 02, 2008

TWO MORE PEAS IN A POD

Not ready, not now, not ever.
There has been rumors of someone wanting a video of our family. If you will recall from earlier post, I don't have the most cooperate family when it comes to videos, let alone pictures, as you can see above. So, what's a girl to do? They are getting wise to the whole camera thing. Remember all the looks I got from Dad in earlier pictures? Molly is just as bad, never wanting to have her picture taken. I guess I'll have to stick to little kids and pets!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

They just aren't ready for the close=up. Maybe later.

Dina said...

all the pictures are great!!! Its soo fun to be with each other... Just keep the video on, and it will force them to be a ham....pay em! kids will do anything for a dollar. and your parents ....hmmm I'll work on a great reward system for them :)