Sunday, December 21, 2008

ONLY 4 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

With only 4 days until Christmas we are finishing up last minute plans. We had company over last night and had a card making party. Our friends are planning to go caroling at the nursing home Christmas eve and wanted to bring cards for the residences. Since we were having the girls over anyway, I volunteered to make some. One of my fondest memories of my Granny was making Christmas crafts. We had a blast and got a lot accomplished! I did find out one thing about the other girls, they don't like to get their hands dirty. When I instructed them to spread the glue with their hands, they couldn't do it. Naomi, on the other hand (no pun intended) had no problem and was proud of it. The girls were creative and used other things to get the job done, just as expected. They made me proud! The finished product, made with care and love.


Naomi showing off a couple of her favorite ones.

Love it!

Veda, with her new hairdo, posing for the picture.

Georgia, working hard.

All that work made me hungry!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Very nice, I know the recipients will be delighted! Such talents. :-)

Dina said...

what a great idea!!! I have to promise myself to be more GIVING during this season ( to the seniors, sick etc). thanks for reminding me....Naomi, great JOB!!