Monday, January 29, 2007

COLDER THAN COLD

The temperatures have dropped!! The last two Saturdays have got me wanting to get out side and walk, what a mistake! We started off yesterday just going to walk around the block. It took us 15 minutes just to get ready. 3 trips back inside to get more layers and off we go. This was one time when we needed pictures but I was not going to make the 4th trip inside for pictures. IT WAS COLD.... We ended up with snow suits on and scarves around our faces. The previous days warm temperatures were gone.

It really got me thinking about all of the homeless people.

I am so thankful to have the home I do. Any home would be nice. Just to be able to get shelter from the cold is a blessing.

I enjoyed my walk, being with my family, the hot chocolate I came home to. Now, what to do to help the homeless?

1 comment:

Dina said...

Kathy, the sound of hot chocolate is something i'm VERY envious of!!!! I looooove when it's cold and you can drink hot choc. the pictures look like you had a good time!!