Thursday, January 11, 2007

ELIJAH'S BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES !!!

Now I know you all have seen before and after pictures so we thought we would do some of our own!

Of course I couldn't get Elijah to look old and tired and not smile. I was able to puff the hair out a bit on the before picture (the one on the left).

The after picture was made after a good nights rest, plenty of school work, a little time and my secret tool.

We try to stay busy, even if it is for our own entertainment! He was really surprised by his new look and had Levi screaming when he saw him for the first time (which Elijah absolutely loved his reaction). It is only temporary but he has made plans for me to do it again. Now Levi is ready to try a new look for a day, he can't give up the no hair carefree way!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened? Did you use a product to straighten his hair? He looks so totally different. Very cute but so different. We will have to post the photo that Uncle Jim has of Dad. I never know what I will find when I go to your blog. I love it!