Monday, January 01, 2007

WELCOME 2007!!! This is only a small portion of our family. As you can see by all the smiles they are great people to share time with. I hope in '07 we get to see each other even more.
We are at Chuck E Cheese. Elijah had to check my camera after this shot to make sure his look was just right to show how he was really feeling.
I feel so blessed to enjoy life everyday. I try to expose my kids to all the good things in life as I know they will soon see it all. This past year has brought sadness and joy. I pray in 2007 we will all be blessed with peace and happiness. We will grow and learn from our mistakes and learn the true meaning of life.

3 comments:

Dina said...

Happy New Year Kathy!!

Loooks like fun!! Did Elijah show those emotions because he had to "leave" Chuck E. Cheese? or because he was there?!!! ha ha

much love,

Dina

Kathy said...

You KNOW how it is!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we do hope to get together more often this year. I love my family and miss them when we can't work out our schedules. We pray that 2007 will be filled with peace and love.