Saturday, February 03, 2007

EARLY MORNING VISION


This beauty was the first thing I saw when I got up this morning. I know she had not been up very long but had obviously put some thought into what she wanted to look like today. So out comes the camera to capture this moment. She loves the attention of course! Levi and Joe went to the curch this morning and when they left she began to cry...Mommy to the rescue! Looking at her I commented on how she went to a lot of trouble to look so nice why don't we finish the look, with glitter!!!
Now she was really happy. My girl loooves glitter, the more the better. I let her put it on by herself which is something I rarely do. Today was special for some reason so special attention it is.
After the picture session she looks at me and said she wants a picture with me too. Now you know she is after my heart. After having a 13 year old you learn to jump at any chance you have to document the happy times. Clearly, she was happy. I was happy too to be with my girl and thankful that I had put on my make up too!


This goes with my last blog. Libby loo, it is a store at our mall. I have heard people talk about it since the day it opened but I am not a big fan of the mall so I didn't experience it until a few weeks ago. Talk about a great idea!!! When you walk in the store there are round tables set up with glitter and make up. Some one was doing a little girls hair in twist and another child was sitting beside her with her hair already done, rhinestones on her face and lots of glitter. In front of us was a girl getting her picture made in this special booth made for that reason. There was dancing and fur boas, fuzzy phones and all things glittery. You could make your own lotions and soaps, buy in bulk but my head was beginning to spin. Naomi wanted everything!!! From the hair done to the fuzzy phone she wanted it! Now being a hair stylest myself I can't see paying $20 for something I can do. So I promised that I would make her look like the girls she was seeing but she didn't understand it that day. So, off to the Disney store we went with her head spinning too. That's a whole other story for a different day. Moral of the story. I need to think harder, wiser and come up with a idea of my own to become rich. The say headaches come from having money but I'm willing to give it a try. Of course maybe Libby loo has stock options until I make it rich on my own!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Yes indeed, what a wonderful sight to wake up to. So lovely in pink, our favorite color. Enjoy each moment as it passes too fast.

Dina said...

aaaahhhhh what a PRINCESS!!! She is soooo beautiful!!!! I was off today (moday feb.5) and just saw "Because I said so". It was cute.Diane Keaton is a great actress. Its a "chick flick" but a cute one!!! Any parent ( especially who has girls will like it).