Friday, February 16, 2007

These are the beautiful flowers Joe gave me for Valentine's Day! It was a snow (ice) day for the kids so they were out of school. I had to work for a couple of hours so when I returned home this is what was waiting for me. I got him a box of chocolates (his favorite) and made a nice dinner for our family. It was a very nice day. Levi's scab finally fell off! 3 weeks after the accident. I was going to take a picture on Tues. but didn't get around to it. When he woke up the next morning this is how it looked. He still had some swelling and a slight indent that I think will go away in time. We are still using the scar cream 3 times a day so I will keep you posted on the results.
PEACE AND LOVE

2 comments:

Dina said...

beautiful!!!! we had a nice one too. went to the beach for a quick surf session ( not me, Tiki & dad) came home made a nice dinner!!

Levi's scar is healing great!!!!

have a great weekend!

Dianne said...

Beautiful flowers and it sounds like you had a great day.
Levi's head looks like it has healed really good too.
WE LOVE YOU ALL!