Saturday, February 17, 2007

SCHOOL PROJECT

Levi came home from school with these gifts for me. Over the past 2 months his teacher has had them send in various items. Because I know at this age they do a lot of projects I didn't ask any questions, just sent in the items and forgot about it. Well, let me tell you I was surprised to see this! I guess this was meant to be a valentine present but we didn't have school that day and there is no mention of valentine on the pillow or the book. He put a lot of thought into it though. The pillow represents Naomi and him playing football outside. The book is a collection of various homework assignments. They have been working on their ancestry and the story he wrote about Pop and Grandad is in there. His family tree and the globe with where our family originally came from is also in the book. He also wrote about us in the cover page and a story that was titled "my pillow" on the last page. Here are the stories. My family is unique. I love them because they are fun. I am a special part of my family.
My dad's name is Joe. I like him because he is strong. My favorite thing to do with my Dad is to go bike riding.
My mom's name is Kathy. The best thing about her is she can make different hair styles. The one thing I like to do with her is read together.
My brother's name is Elijah. We like to sumo wrestle. I love him because he can babysit.
My sister's name is Naomi. The best thing about her is she can talk. I love her because she is great.
My name is Levi. I am a part of the Howell family. I am good a drawing Pokemon. I love my family!
I like to be part of the Howell family. I love my relitve. My family is cool!


My Pillow
by: Levi

My meore (memory) was about me and my family at the farm. As soon as we got there we unloaded the truck. It was a havey load. After we were dun me and my dad hoped on his 250. My brother hoped on his 8. Thin we raced. When we were dun we ate. It was Noon decided to camp out. I was scared but I got over it. And thin I fell asleep.
the
end

I know I talk about the boys school a lot but It makes me feel so good to see the thought that goes into everything. It seems like they really want to make memories to help the kids learn and have purpose in their work. Of course I love the end results and I hope you did too!

No comments: