Sunday, February 04, 2007

STAR WARS REUNION

We had big plans for the day! Start off with the work out to make it through the day. This is not a everyday occurrence but every little bit helps. Next it's time to get ready. Hair, check...earpiece, check!
Naomi, always ready for anything.
Off to see Star Wars!!! They had a book signing at Joseph Beth bookseller (free) so we could not resist. They let us bring in our own book and it turned out GREAT. Every one was patient so we had plenty of time to see as many character as we wanted.
The two princesses get together.
Now we are home watching the Superbowl. Joe and I are split. He's for the Colts, I'm for the Bears! We missed the first part and the second is not looking to good for me. I don't watch football to much but I always try to watch the Superbowl. It is such a exciting game and I love all the new commercials.
I would not like to be in all the rain the fans are having to put up with. I know the players make the money so they don't mind, but everyone else has really got to love the game!
GO, BEARS!!!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Pop was for the Bears too.

Dina said...

oh those poor bears and all of us fans that rooted for them!!

looks like you guys had a blast!!! can I say, with MUCH embarassment...I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY OF THE STAR WARS!!! I think it's about time to rent them.