Friday, February 09, 2007

PARTY WEEKEND!!!

I am sitting here waiting for my sister and her family to arrive. It has been to long to remember since they have all come to visit. We are all so excited! Meme and Pop are coming in the morning so it should be a great weekend! The only thing missing is my brother and his family. Katherine has a game tomorrow or they may be coming too!!!

Family is great. We don't get to see as much of them as we would like but I am so thankful to have them. We all get along so good together and have lots of fun. My niece has been coming to our house every weekend for the last month or so. That has gotten us sooo spoilt! She doesn't spend a lot of time with us, she is here to see her boyfriend but we benefit too. She is so sweet and loving it makes us want to be around her more. (all of them)!!

So, beds are made. Toilets cleaned, we are ready! Happy weekend....pictures soon to be made.

1 comment:

Dina said...

can you hear me whining all the way from Hawaii??? I wanna come over!!!! Tiki wants to come over....Alika doesn't know it yet, but he'd want to come over....

Have a beautiful weekend and I cant WAIT to see the pictures!!

Love,

us