Tuesday, July 03, 2007

ENJOYING THE DAY


Just wanted to take a moment and share with you the source of great joy for me. It is the home to so many song birds, butterflies, and all sorts of interesting creatures. We are in the process of completing the inside circle with brick pavers. Joe has put stones in front of the chiminea(?) and the goldfinch think they are in heaven. This morning there were several out on the rocks, on the edge of the chiminea looking at the twigs and the rest were dusting themselves in the sand. I never realized how much I enjoy nature until I was around it a lot. Now I don't think I could ever do with out it! Of course I am a fair weather girl, I can enjoy it from the distance if needed.

2 comments:

Dina said...

I love that bike!!! thats a great idea....Tiki still too young. she can ride a bike with training wheels, but this extented thing, I'm afraid I'd look back and she'd be missing!!!

good for you guys!

Dianne said...

Looking good! You have a wonderful yard. I'm glad you are getting to enjoy it this year.