Tuesday, July 31, 2007

NEW DISCOVERY

I am so happy, I can hardly stand it! See, it's the simple things that make a difference in life.

A while back something happened on my posting page that changed everything. The top row that you see as you create a post had changed. I know I did it somehow but don't know when or how. I went to post a picture one day and instead of the pic I was so used to seeing there were only words (in computer language) that was the pic but I couldn't see it unless I went to preview and then I couldn't write. You see my frustration. For weeks I have been suffering in silence and if any one has experienced this, I FEEL for you. I have worked hours to try and correct the problem, tried to contact blogger but that was WAY to frustrating!

This morning I decided I was going to ditch it all and get a new blog. I have become attached to the old one and have given the address out to a few people but since I don't get much feed back from it I figured it wouldn't matter any way.

So that's what I did! Only I could never get rid of this one with the history and all. So you could only imagine my surprise when I went to the dash board for one last goodbye and saw that my problem was fixed!!!! I don't know what made the difference but I am happy, no more wasted time and frustration (on this problem at least).

3 comments:

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dina said...

always when you give UP something, God takes over and it's all better!!

Dianne said...

You sound like me. I have a love-hate relationship with my blog sometimes. I know it is my impatience but sometimes I really goof. Oh well at least we are blogging and that is great!