Monday, July 16, 2007

TIME FOR A CHANGE

It seems like nothing in life stays the same for long. And we all know that once you get the idea to change, the sooner the better. Such is the case this weekend. We had a lot going on and in the processes talked to the right people to plant the seed. Such as when school returns Elijah won't be permitted to wear long hair. Now, I thought he was really attached to what he had grown out but a new do sounded fun. He couldn't wait to get home for me to cut it off! I thought he was kidding but apparently the hair was more work than what I thought. Plus the sooner to work on the forehead and neck tan the better! So off it came!!! Never one to be left out, Naomi was ready for a new do also. She wants to grow her hair out but will get a hair cut any time it is offered. Since my hair would never look like hers, I like to try the styles that I could never wear. I think it turned out great for both of them! We are still working on Elijah's, up or down, the verdict is out. Now, Levi's another story.




2 comments:

Dina said...

Kathy I loooove the change. blog looks great. my, you have turned out to be the greatest blogger of all time! How do you put that little picture on your profile? I've tried to follow directions, but cant seem to "get it".

Naomi's hair is how I've always wanted to cut my hair, but too scared. I don't think that look fits me, you should be on the "thin" side.

Elijah look awesome!!! Levi can grow his hair long!

Dianne said...

Awesome! You have been busy! Elijah and Naomi look great. Levi does too but I do hope he will decide to let his hair grow again.

I like the look of your blog too.