Friday, July 27, 2007

A PIECE OF WORK

I just stopped in work for one client today. Naomi had swim lessons this morning so I planned it for after that so I wouldn't have so much running around. She knows the rules, no talking while myself or the client is talking. Sit and occupy yourself with the coloring books or look at one of my "kid" books. Well, Naomi can't stand being there and just sitting. She knows that Paula my good friend and nail tech works across the hall never minds her visiting so usually after I have my back turned she sneaks out. I can see them in the mirror and Paula's smiling knowing it is killing me but also knows that Naomi is NOT coming back. So I finish my client and Paula has finished hers and the lady comes to my door and says to me,
"Your daughter is such a piece of work."
Me, "Oh, no."
Lady, "Oh, I REALLY enjoyed talking to her, she is very interesting."
Me, "Thank you"
Looking over I see Paula laughing and after her client is gone I ask about Naomi and she says, "It's OK, everyone always loves her."

So I posted the pic to show you what we have here at the Howell home. This was taken with her begging me. I don't know why she would lay with a bowl of popcorn and want her picture taken, but she did!

2 comments:

Dina said...

oh shes tooooo CUTE!!! her & Tiki would get into some mischivious together. Tiki did this all weekend...she KNOWS THE RULES and does EXACTLY WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT. Kids really are good, but we "think" they are pesting others.

Dianne said...

Did you find out what she was talking to the lady about?