Thursday, July 12, 2007

PASSING ON

I don't have a pic to post but just wanted to say a few words about my late Aunt Bob. She passed away yesterday morning in her home. She had been sick for a while but we all hoped she was on the upswing.

Growing up I have many great memories of her and her family. She always had a smile on her face and a friendly word to say. I felt like she always had time for us "little kids" and never seemed bothered by our constant noise.

The last time I saw her was at my other Aunts funeral and she was telling a funny story on herself about loosing her wig! She always had a way of making the best of a bad situation. She has held her own since her husband died nearly 20 years ago. I know she will be greatly missed by many.

May you rest in peace Barbara Salmon.

1 comment:

Dina said...

Kathy, nice post! your mom emailed me & told me. I think I met Aunt Bob once, and she was soooo sweet!! I remember Uncle Billy too. being super sweet. To think that I had/have soo many relatives that I don't know, is such a shame. family is EVERYTHING!!