Sunday, March 18, 2007

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

I must confess, I am getting very spoiled.

We have changed our schedule around some so that we now have Sundays at home. Of course with the beautiful weather it has worked out nice to get some things accomplished. From the looks of things we need to get A LOT accomplished. I keep reminding Joe that we are supposed to relax a little this year.

Any way, the weather was so nice after waking without a alarm we had our coffee and then set our sights on the glorious outdoors. Even though there is plenty of work to be done, we do enjoy it. We got the slide set in concrete and all of the beds out back cleaned and ready for mulch. It is so beautiful, I can't wait to see what it looks like THIS year.

The kids had a great time helping dad with the concrete. I can't believe our kids are already old enough to be such good helpers. It seems they really enjoy digging in the dirt and doing what ever is necessary to help get the job done. Of course we let them play all they want but it is nice when they give a helping hand.

Time is flying by, I am off now to fill out Elijah's application for high school! My babies are really growing up!

No comments: