Monday, March 19, 2007

BLAST FROM THE PAST part one

This is what my honey will always look like to me! He is so strong and handsome. I love the way he is now, he has only gotten better with age.
Don't we make a cute couple? I remember taking this picture, it seems like so long ago and only yesterday. The same for this one. It is late 80's at my apartment. Mom and Dad look so cute too!!!

This is proof of what happens to you if you sit still to long! McKenzie was the first kid to come along so there are LOTS of pictures of her. I think this one is great. It shows that she likes to have fun and would let her Aunt Kathy do anything. Stay tuned for part two!

2 comments:

Dina said...

oh my gosh, these are CLASSIC!! I don't have any of Alika when he was teenager. They are all soo precious. cant wait to see part two!!

Dianne said...

It was yesterday, wasn't it?
Do you have a photo of McKenzie in the wading pool in our house?
Ben turned 65 yesterday. I can't believe that either.