Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A LOOK BACK

The highlight of Naomi's actual birthday. To end the day my special dolls were brought out to play with. She has never seen them before so they were quite a treat. I hadn't seen them in some time so it was fun for me too! Some of the dolls had not aged as gracefully so they were a little more fragile. Naomi treated them really well so I'm sure that they will be brought out as long as they last. This is the BIG PARTY! I would love to post all of the pictures because of the SMILES that are so abundant. It was so nice to see a group of friends that seem so happy together.
Of course, Naomi can't stand to not be in the thick of it. The boys didn't even seem to notice her but she didn't care, as long as she could be there she was happy.
PINEWOOD DERBY!!!! Levi worked really hard on his car. It didn't go as fast as he would like but he was going more for style. Papaw showed up to cheer him on!
More art! Joe has been inspired since his retreat. He spends the little time he has in the evenings working on drawing or Flint napping. I had just cut his hair and told him he looked like Ellen.

1 comment:

Dina said...

seems like you had a great time! Your sooo funny about Joe's haircut. He doesn't look like Ellen until you said sooo, I laughed. you should send it to Ellen!!!