Tuesday, March 27, 2007

WHAT I SEE AND THE WAY I SEE IT

In just a weeks time the beauty unfolds before my eyes! This is a peach tree in our back yard. I think I find it so fascinating because it is so small compared to most of our other trees and as you can see it is loaded with blooms! After it blooms, small peaches start to grow. We have not tried to eat one but they look cool. We let them fall off into the soil and now have two new trees! Of course being one of the first things to bloom is a plus, we are out everyday LOOKING for beauty.
Up close and personal.
My girl in her glory. She dressed herself in the bathing suit, I found the skorts. They didn't stay on long, just enough to get them dirty! Her headdress is the necklace I got from my new friend. Most of you know I am not always conventional in the way I look and dress. I think it's rubbing off.
I think I have finally found the vehicle that suits my personality. I have ALWAYS been fascinated by shoes, high heels in particular. I don't know if it was the fact that growing up we always had to wear "ugly" corrective shoes or that we never had what seemed to be more than one pair at a time. I'm sure mom would tell me different but that's what I remember. Now, as for driving this thing I don't think it would be practical for me, but I love the thought of it. I'm not sure if the boys would go for it but I know Naomi would LOVE IT!!!

No comments: