Saturday, March 22, 2008

HAPPY EASTER

I know we are a tad early on our wishes. We have big plans for tomorrow, early mass and then off to our friends PJ and Gregg's for lunch. I have offered to make a bunny cake so we'll see how that goes! If it turns out, I will try to take some pictures.

The kids have learned so much at school about Easter. What it means for Jesus to die on cross for our sins and to be resurrected from the dead. It is more than just a bunch of candy and eggs.

With that, we can not resist the other meaning of Easter. Candy, bunnies and eggs for all the kids. Naomi remember that we have a bunny costume and just had to dress up for the day. And, of course, I had to take pictures. The Easter bunny is ready.
Almost,
To give you her treat. Enjoy.
Let's color some eggs.
We cracked as many as we colored. Naomi has the proof in her hand!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Looks like fun! Naomi makes a great bunny!

Is that the costume I made a few years back? If it is, I'm really glad it is still being used.

Dina said...

THAT IS THEE CUTEST BUNNY COSTUME!! Tiki would make me take her to Walmart or somewhere public and embarass me!!!

Frankie said...

Levis art work is great. looks like he takes after his grandmother Dianne,however your bunny cake is very crafty too!
the pictures of your children are so nice,a great memory for sure.