Monday, March 24, 2008

MORE EASTER

We had such a nice Easter. It wasn't like spending it with my big family, but with the sun shining, we had a nice day. I want to show you some of the pictures we took. I love this, Levi made it in art. He is very talented and it really shows in his work. I am thinking of framing it, what do you think?
My girl is excited!
Hansom boy is proud of his candy!
MY BUNNY CAKES! They were a hit! Not so much the coconut, I love it, but it seems not too many other folks did.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I agree, Levi is very talented! He did a wonderful job and the art should be properly preserved and displayed. You could bring it out ever year for the season like I do my poinsettia. The cakes look great. Where was Elijah?
Naomi looks beautiful as ever!

Kathy said...

Mom- Yes, that is the bunny costume you made. We have gotten lots of wear out of it, thank you.

Elijah was here, he left after church. He was not as thrilled to have his picture made so we didn't push it. I wanted to do a family picture but the boys were out of their ties before we even left the church!