Friday, March 14, 2008

THIS WEEK

I have had so much going on in my life and in my head this past week, I can't even think of a title to this post.

Everyday I think of something interesting and want to write about it and then it is gone. Do you think most people are like that, or, am I "just a little different?"

On top of all that Joe and I have watched the prequel to Lonesome Dove? Has anyone else seen it? I was very disappointed with the way it ended. I am mentioning it because my dream last night was about lice. I am at a convention and working on this guys hairs and when I am half finished I look down and am covered in bugs! Not your normal lice (but that is what we were calling them) but some of them looked to be crabs. Started off tiny but some were about 2". Kinda crazy but with watching the movie, that explains it.

Naomi is having three friends from school spend the night!!!! When I agreed, I never dreamed that all three would! I'm sure it will be fun, maybe a little tiring, but for my little girl it will be WONDERFUL.

Both of the classes I am attending are going great. I think that is where all the extra info is coming from. I am learning so much and want to share with you all. I'll make it in time.

Now, I'm off to give my house a good spring cleaning. Or deep winter cleaning, something like that!

No comments: