Tuesday, October 07, 2008

DOES THIS SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME (part two)

What I'm really "into" right now.

My SUPPER shiny silver nail polish. I want to take a picture but I don't even think it will do it justice. I like nail polish but with my profession it doesn't usually stay on, so I never wear it. This is so cool I made an exception. It made it through 1 day at the salon so I am impressed. I've been loading on the coats since then!

My Ipod, enough said. If you love music (I love music, and one day will write my own) this is the ONLY way to experience it. Plug in , tune in, and enjoy the moment.

The motorcycle and the great outdoors. I wish I could ride every day.

This is what I have been thinking about more than once in the last couple of days. Very random, but hey, that's me.

I have a question for those of you who read my blog. If someone was to ask you right now, what are you into, what would be your response? You can blog about it if you want or just food for thought.

4 comments:

Dina said...

Kathy, good post. I wanna get a iPod but doesn't it cost alot of money to put songs on??!! they have a waterproof one...you KNOW I WANT THAT ONE!!!
What am I into:
* Stand up surfing
* a fabulous omelette
* dinner with friends
* a massage from my husband :)

Dina said...

oh yea, and saving theeee best for last::
** spending quality time with Tiki girl :)

Dianne said...

I am into watching the stock market
The election
My grandchildren
Playing cards
Laughter

not necessarily in that order!

Frankie said...

a i pod would be nice, but lately I have been looking at baby things,
such fun.
also have been scanning pictures from our visit to the grand canyon in 1978,because they were fading.
am in a bible study on St. Paul, I really admire him.
getting my yard ready for winter.
sorting out things for a garage sale.
enjoying getting to know my bloggin
relatives!