Monday, October 27, 2008

PROJECT

I will start by telling you that my younger children's school is fond of giving projects as homework. Now I will tell you that I am not a project kind of girl. We get them done, I don't let my children know how I feel, but it must run in the family. See, since they are not MY project homework I don't feel like I should be the one to start them. I give them ample time and reminders, I just don't want to do all the work. Levi has had several this month with the latest being a pumpkin saint (I will show you the pictures when I get them on the computer, they are good!) and a picture of a veteran family member. It was all he could do to get the pumpkin done so I was left looking for the picture. I can't imagine turning him loose on my photos to find just the right one. I couldn't even do that! But I did come up with some pretty funny ones to share on the blog.

I've decided to make this week a time of remembrance. I only looked through two years (a few other years were mixed in) and had to hold myself back from scanning them all. We had lots of family play days, a few hair dos, some scary looks from Pop, and tons of fun. I only have one picture for today, the one that started it, not the project picture but the one that made me laugh.


This is Elijah and Naomi on our trip to Florida visiting Joe's sisters family. What do you think he was saying????The whole look is priceless, his blond hair, Naomi's hair, her face....

1 comment:

Dina said...

I think Elijah should go back to being a blonde!! He looks great!! Naomi is adorable. she looks like shes saying Nooo it wasn't me!!