Thursday, October 30, 2008

VERY RANDOM

I just HAD to put this picture in here! It was obviously in the wrong box since I was looking in 2005. But she is soo cute! The bib, the bone, the look, what more can I say? We have a box of hat's that we use for good and entertainment. This is must be entertainment by the looks of Levi. He decided to bust a move and no one quite knows what to do. Sidney, Joe's sister just can't find the right hat yet. Zack wants to move, just not sure what to do. And Elijah wants to move, I just think it is far enough away from Levi that no one will ever know they are related!


Sadie and Naomi, the princesses.
I always hear that two heads were better than one. What do you think three heads mean?


Naomi, Sadie, Levi and Elijah.



2 comments:

Dina said...

since I didn't know you guys growing up with your children this is awesome!!!

Kathy said...

Dina-I think it is awesome too! Thanks for letting me share with you :) It is good for me, I always get a good laugh looking back at pics.

I've enjoyed getting to know your family too. The beach is always a welcome sight!