Sunday, October 19, 2008

JUST A LITTLE BABY TALK

I can't believe it has taken me a whole week to get a post going. Sorry, I've been busy. We had a great time at Meme and Pop's house last weekend. It had been way too long since we were there and are ready to go back. I couldn't believe how much Jack had changed. Mom's pictures just didn't do him justice! He is such a good, happy baby with so much personality. He hardly cried at all and it seem it was only when we were doing something he didn't like, such as keep him from his sleep. Of course the cousins loved seeing each other and getting to spend the night, such a treat!

We finally got to paint on McKenzie's body mold. It didn't turn out exactly like I wanted it to but it was fun, and that's what it's all about anyway.

This is a picture of Jack. His hair had REALLY grown, I almost didn't recognize him! Of course, it looks like he takes after McKenzie. Such cuties! Larry's trying to wipe off the smeared hand print. Believe it or not Jack was not cooperating with us on trying to get his hand open.
Ya'll knew I was just kidding about the hair. This is a picture of what McKenzie and Jack really look like! Hannah is the one who has really changed the most. She has braces and darker hair, a real beauty.
The way we spent a lot of the time. Jack on the floor, holding court.
This is the way the other time was spent, playing games, watching TV.
Have you recovered yet Meme and Pop??? We'll be back soon!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I laughed out loud. Your post is great. It is always fun when your family comes home. The photos of the children are great!

I love it!

Dina said...

that is theeee cutest picture of Jack , and of course the rest of the family!!!!

Anonymous said...

We love it!! Molly did see it and I think Kenzie did too. Was really good to see yall. Larry,Molly,Kenzie,Max,Hannah,Sam